- Continue losing weight with a goal to lose 35 pounds ~ I’m still losing! I’ve lost 10 pounds since the first of the year! I’m almost a third of the way to my goal already!
- Tone up–lift weights twice a week ~ Haven’t touched a weight 🙁
- Drink my water and hit my macros everyday ~ Not every single day, but I’m not doing awful about it.
- Take my vitamins everyday ~ Every single day! Had to change up to a new vitamin routine with my new diagnosis of MTHFR and methylation defects, but staying on top of them!
- Be happy–mental health is important too ~ Yes, this has been freeing! So important and so addictive! I used to spend so much time angry….I don’t even know why anymore.
- Make my business “official” with the gov (or go directly to jail for tax evasion!) and keep every receipt too ~ I’m going up there TODAY. I keep forgetting. :-/
- Build my Thrive Life team & create goals/prizes for my team members outside of Thrive’s prizes ~ Working hard on this one. I’ve written some things down I’d like to incorporate! I’m excited!
- Reopen my Etsy shop with decals, printables, stickers, pre-cut vinyl stencils, etc. (no more custom signs) ~ Still not open, but slowly working on new designs!
- Save, save, save because it’s good to have a savings account if hard times hit ~ This will always be a work in progress, but we have saved more since the first of the year.
- Build my blog and social presence because someday it will pay off (#2018 goals) ~ Things are definitely building, it’s slow, but it’s growing. So happy! This was another month of growth so that’s a WIN.
- Dress for success (like no more yoga pants! “Success” doesn’t have a stretchy waistband!) ~ I’m about 50% on this one HAHA!
- Wear makeup more often ~ It’s happening!
- Give my craft room/office a makeover ~ Nope, it’s still filthy and unorganized. *sad face* but slightly less filthy and unorganized than last month! LOL
- Continue to expand my foodscape and garden ~ Still too early, but I’m in the planning stages and it’s going well.
- Continue to be more prepared for any and all situations ~ I do something every week to make me more prepared, even if it’s just acquiring knowledge.
- Take more pictures (and be okay with being IN pictures too) ~ I actually took some selfies the other day *gasp* and I bought a web cam to do videos *bigger gasp*
- Get rid of soooo much clutter in my house and organize ~ I’ve got 2 bags for goodwill in my trunk and a giant box for goodwill being filled to go there too!
- Build cool stuff ~ Need shelves….yesterday!
- Make beautiful things ~ I’ve made a lot since the first of the year already, and I hope to keep it up!
- Laugh A LOT ~ Yessss!
- Try new things ~ Yes, I am!
- Have fun ~ Absolutely!
- Never stop going after my dreams ~ Hustling every day! 🙂
So where are you on your resolutions? How many have you kept? What type of progress are you making on them? Have you completed some of them already? Fill me in on all the details!